You’ll find Chalet Abnona in the south of the Black Forest, picturesquely surrounded by the Feldberg and Belchen mountain peaks. At around 1,200 metres above sea level, you can enjoy peace and quiet, far from the outside world. Here at the end of a high mountain valley, time seems to flow more slowly through the hourglass. Extensive pastures, hills and forests separate you from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Yet comfort still awaits you, combined with closeness to nature to create an authentic, stylish mix. A combination to revive your body and soul. Chalet Abnona was already a hideaway long before this concept became so popular.
Whether you’re relaxing in the sitting room, on the bench next to the tile stove, under the roof ridge or on the balcony: so many favourite places are hidden in the chalet that you can find a new one every day. Natural materials and exquisite wood create a homelike feel-good ambience in the rooms, which offer space for up to six people.
- 2 bedrooms, each with 1 double and 1 single bed
- Kitchen with ceramic hob, oven, freezer, dishwasher, etc.
- Bathroom with bath, bidet, washing machine, etc.
- Lounge for relaxing and dwelling a while
- Reading room with magnificent views
- Terrace with seating, "panorama chairs", fire pit, stools, etc.
- Balcony to soothe the soul
Everything to make your
holiday even more special
Down to earth, but not crude. Refined, but not aloof. You’ll find all of this at Chalet Abnona. To make you feel completely at home, we have paid particular attention to the details – little things that will cap off your stay.
- Crystal-clear spring water
- Fire pit with pulley barbecue
- Bluetooth speaker
- Travel guides, hiking maps, mushroom guidebooks
- Tiled stove and firewood
- Underfloor heating
- Towels, bedding, hair-dryer
- Washing machine
- Coffee machine, kettle
- Electric bike charging station
from € 150,00 (per night for 2 people)Book now
Arrival, departure and house rules
Arrival and departure
- Minimum stay: 3 nights; price per extra person: € 25 per night
- Check-in: from 3pm; check-out: by 10am
- From April to October, you can park your car directly in front of the chalet; from November to March, you can drive up to approx. 200 metres from the chalet and, after unloading, park your car in the car park around 450 metres away (winter tyres are always required in this period and snow chains may also be necessary, depending on weather conditions)
- The chalet is reserved for you after booking and receipt of payment
- Deposit: € 500
- Cancellation is free of charge up to 4 weeks before arrival; 50% up to 2 weeks before arrival; thereafter, we will retain 100% of the price of the services booked
- Follow the directions provided
- No shoes may be worn indoors, no pets, no smoking in the chalet
- Use caution when lighting and burning fires, both indoors and outdoors (tile stove, heating, grilling)
- The chalet must be left in a clean and tidy condition when you leave
Town, country, river,
Up here you can enjoy the vastness and watch the clouds as they conjure up magical formations in the clear blue sky. Watch the forest fauna foraging for food or dive into the natural surroundings yourself – the hiking trails directly behind Chalet Abnona make it easy.
The Black Forest is Germany’s largest low mountain range and has retained its originality, impressing with a particularly high-quality experience. Chalet Abnona is an ideal starting point for discovering the variety of the three-country region of Germany, France and Switzerland. The border triangle abounds with interesting towns and cities, including Freiburg, Strasbourg, Basel and Zurich, centuries-old cultural traditions and diverse culinary delights. This variety and quality turn your stay at Chalet Abnona into a journey of discovery, which also meets the most discerning expectations.